FrostWire 5.7.0 Release Candidate

Upcoming new releases, project news and announcements.
Scott1x

Re: FrostWire 5.7.0 Release Candidate

Postby Scott1x » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:55 pm

jsnaragon wrote:I just finished trying your suggestion. I downloaded the revo uninstaller and followed all your directions but still got the same result. Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Considering what you've done, the other options would have to be a change in your system OR some very basic incompatibility with your system and it's software. I suspect that it is something on your system that is causing the problem, but we can test that to see if an older version of FW works.

Go to http://www.oldapps.com/frostwire.php and download a back release of FW that you know worked on your machine. Install that and see if it works. If that works, post back and I'll kick it to the developers. If not, then we can be fairly sure that something on your machine has changed and we will have to try to track it down.

Let me know what happens.

jsnaragon

Postby jsnaragon » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:58 pm

I appreciate your help. I believe I have it working right now. I forgot to delete my frostwire 5 folder from my c drive. Once I did that, it seems to be working now. Thanks so much for your help. You totally rock....Lol...

Scott1x

Postby Scott1x » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 pm

jsnaragon wrote:I appreciate your help. I believe I have it working right now. I forgot to delete my frostwire 5 folder from my c drive. Once I did that, it seems to be working now. Thanks so much for your help. You totally rock....Lol...

Fantastic! Enjoy FrostWire. You may want to check out my help pages on frostwire security and what's happening in the torrent world. There is a lot of good information there.

jsnaragon

Postby jsnaragon » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:12 pm

I will check out your page...and once again...thank you for all your help.

Return to “Press Releases & Updates”