5.7.1 Problem

Got some cool new ideas or feature requests? We want to hear it!
Scott1x

5.7.1 Problem

Postby Scott1x » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 am

When organizing the order of the transfer screen column headings, Up Speed is not persistent. After closing FW, on reopen, the Up Speed is not in the desired location.

Zooky

Re: 5.7.1 Problem

Postby Zooky » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 am

Scott1x wrote:When organizing the order of the transfer screen column headings, Up Speed is not persistent. After closing FW, on reopen, the Up Speed is not in the desired location.

Hmm, I just tried it on my 'chine. It stays where I put it (as does any others).
1,000,000 aches = 1 megahurtz

Scott1x

Postby Scott1x » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:15 am

Zooky wrote:
Scott1x wrote:When organizing the order of the transfer screen column headings, Up Speed is not persistent. After closing FW, on reopen, the Up Speed is not in the desired location.

Hmm, I just tried it on my 'chine. It stays where I put it (as does any others).

Every time I start FW I have to move that ONE field back to where I want it. All others are persistent.

Zooky

Postby Zooky » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Scott1x wrote:Every time I start FW I have to move that ONE field back to where I want it. All others are persistent.

It would appear that FW has a mind of its' own?
1,000,000 aches = 1 megahurtz

Scott1x

Postby Scott1x » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Zooky wrote:
Scott1x wrote:Every time I start FW I have to move that ONE field back to where I want it. All others are persistent.

It would appear that FW has a mind of its' own?

I'd be more inclined to think that someone missed an item in a list. When software develops a mind, we are all in trouble!
:roll:

Return to “Desktop Feature Requests”