Hi all

Got some cool new ideas or feature requests? We want to hear it!
omathpSK

Hi all

Postby omathpSK » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Howdy

I'm really serious about a few things i on forum.frostwire.com. This is often the first write-up in this case. At this time the world-wide-web is stuffed with stuff and do not understand what to believe precisely what definitely not. I just read about various discussion boards along with publish within a means and another method. I would not know what when you consider. That can give me guidance is encouraged.

Merely would like every person very well.
Last edited by Only A Hobo on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Unrelated link removed. and post locked -- no spam signatures thanks

Scott1x

Re: Hi all

Postby Scott1x » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:06 pm

omathpSK wrote:Howdy

I'm really serious about a few things i on forum.frostwire.com. This is often the first write-up in this case. At this time the world-wide-web is stuffed with stuff and do not understand what to believe precisely what definitely not. I just read about various discussion boards along with publish within a means and another method. I would not know what when you consider. That can give me guidance is encouraged.

Merely would like every person very well.

The information you will find on this forum is usually checked for accuracy. Every post is read by a moderator or admin, and we try to keep information current and informative.

Return to “Desktop Feature Requests”