torrentdownloads and limetorrents...

Creative and useful discussions about anything involving the world of peer-2-peer.
ftio

torrentdownloads and limetorrents...

Postby ftio » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:30 am

If I do a 'search' for something with Frostwire, I'll get lots of hits, including lots from both of those places in the title. Unfortunately, though they may have nice big numbers of 'seeders' supposedly, I've never been able to ever get either of them to actually start downloading. Ever.

Is there something I'm missing? I'm using Frostwire on Linux and all other download sites work fine, just TorrentDownloads and LimeTorrents don't ever download, they just show hits and seeds.

Horrow1

Re: torrentdownloads and limetorrents...

Postby Horrow1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:34 am

Can't you see leeches? Or Internet is acting up on your end. That's not an issue with me. I do it just fine and it starts and ends depending on seeders and my connection speed.

ftio

Postby ftio » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:30 am

Horrow1 wrote:Can't you see leeches? Or Internet is acting up on your end. That's not an issue with me. I do it just fine and it starts and ends depending on seeders and my connection speed.

Yep, see everything with them as I see with the other places that *do* download. It's really weird and kinda sucks as often those two have great number sizes of seeders so downloads would be nice and fast.

Horrow1

Postby Horrow1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:35 am

Well, this problem use to happen with me when I used to do torrents on BitTorrent. Max seeders, less leeches but my download speed used to get choked.

I wonder if ISP has to do something with it. Give them a call, maybe they can help you.

Return to “Open Discussion”