Please Update me!

Creative and useful discussions about anything involving the world of peer-2-peer.
KellyGirl

Please Update me!

Postby KellyGirl » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:55 pm

I used to be a member on this forum a few years ago and I remember Frostwire searches bringing up all sorts of file sharing movie downloads, now all I get in a search is Youtube video uploads ...and I can locate those without using Frostwire! ...What Gives? has everything disappeared?

sonic_x

Re: Please Update me!

Postby sonic_x » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:40 pm

KellyGirl wrote:I used to be a member on this forum a few years ago and I remember Frostwire searches bringing up all sorts of file sharing movie downloads, now all I get in a search is Youtube video uploads ...and I can locate those without using Frostwire! ...What Gives? has everything disappeared?

Hey KellyGirl . you know you can use frostwire as a default torrent software to handle your torrents/magnet files..

So you can use a torrent website
Search for a particle file and use frostwire to handle the file and download :)
Hopefully that helps.

cheers
Sonic_x
Thanks for supporting Frostwire! Sharing is caring :wink: Come join us on slack !

KellyGirl

Postby KellyGirl » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:41 pm

How do I do this particle search? and is it done using the search on Frostwire?

KellyGirl

Postby KellyGirl » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Also How do I Download Torrents without going directly into my computer and using up all it's Memory? As I remember there was a way to do that!

sonic_x

Postby sonic_x » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Sorry for the delay

Frostwire team recommends running Frostwire software ram at 512 or higher . Now with the newer pc built are 1gb or higher . If your computer lags when Frostwire is running I recommend you upgrade you memory or turn off software running in the back ground . Your task manager can show you what is eating up your memory . Plus go to msconfig and Un check all software or start up sevices that are not critically when you pc fires up . Example Adobe updater , iTunes , sound manager Etccc.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Sonic_X
Thanks for supporting Frostwire! Sharing is caring :wink: Come join us on slack !

Return to “Open Discussion”