mp3 downloads

Creative and useful discussions about anything involving the world of peer-2-peer.
FayeDevel

mp3 downloads

Postby FayeDevel » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:51 am

Where is the best place to buy mp3 download albums that can be put on iTunes and also stored as files that can be shared?

Scott1x

Re: mp3 downloads

Postby Scott1x » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:48 am

FayeDevel wrote:Where is the best place to buy mp3 download albums that can be put on iTunes and also stored as files that can be shared?

This is not really a frostwire question, but it is in open discussion! :wink:
There is a lot of free music available in mp3 format from creative commons of FrostWire.
I would never purchase DRM music, so make sure that, if you DO purchase something, it is not DRM protected, totally limiting your use of it.

sonic_x

Postby sonic_x » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:45 am

On another note just be careful when visiting these so called quote on quote free MP3 sites
Some want your cell number or install a spywaresoftware or redirect you to a malicious site or crazy pop ups and many other scandals Just a warning be cautious . Be safe and surf safe. When in doubt just don't visit IT .

Cheers
Sonic _x
Thanks for supporting Frostwire! Sharing is caring :wink: Come join us on slack !

henry171

Postby henry171 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:44 am

But still i wanna contribute these best sites
mp3 music download sites

sonic_x

Postby sonic_x » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:05 pm

Just be cautious and be safe when entering these site. I know they have lots adware spware popups and hidden software installments.

cheers
Thanks for supporting Frostwire! Sharing is caring :wink: Come join us on slack !

ath

Postby ath » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:32 am

There Were Plenty of sites to do that work.

But, I always prefer SoundCloud and Spotify For my Music Collections. I first download them and then, Add them to my iTunes collections.

However, If you still have a curiosity to know the best free mp3 download sites. Then I made a list for You can follow them with this link: https://www.alltechhope.com/free-mp3-download-sites/

JimForense

Postby JimForense » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:50 am

Have been looking for some good sources for new mp3's so some of these lists are a god send.
In addition to what other have been asking.

Is there any good sources for Royalty free tracks? Like music you can play if your making Youtube videos or streaming on Twitch without any Copyright infringement worries?

Cheers

sonic_x

Postby sonic_x » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:20 pm

You also have the option to buy music off iTunes as well .

Cheers
sonic_x

Return to “Open Discussion”