Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin

Why does seeding take so long?!

Creative and useful discussions about anything involving the world of peer-2-peer.

Why does seeding take so long?!

Postby ArmyWifey » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm trying to be patient with this new update but why does seeding take days? I have only 4 files downloading and they've been seeding for like 3 days and its still at 0. Ridiculous!
ArmyWifey

Re: Why does seeding take so long?!

Postby Only A Hobo » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:06 pm

I think maybe you mean downloading :)

You should avoid downloading any torrent showing zero seeds in the column in the search result window .. the more seeds the better.

I have found very rarely that nothing will download and I find that restarting Frostwire cures it ..this maybe a bug and if it happens for you please let us know.
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.
Only A Hobo

Postby ArmyWifey » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Ok.....
I searched, double-clicked, and the torrents finished downloading and when "seeding" it'll say 0/6542 or 0/456..... Is the item downloaded?
ArmyWifey

Postby Only A Hobo » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 pm

The item is downloaded when it says seeding in the status column. the state of seeding covers waiting for uploading to happen as well as uploading .. the other column is not hugely important.
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.
Only A Hobo

Return to Open Discussion