https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... re.android
Here's the changelog, please leave your questions, and feedback here.
If something breaks, please try to submit the crashlog report and let us know what you were doing when the crash happened.
FrostWire 1.0.8 - MAY/25/2013
- New main menu entry to launch "FrostWire TV" app.
- Search algorithm improvement brings better quality and missing search results.
- Local audio files now show album art making local music browsing friendlier.
- Fixes bug where audio player would stop instead of pausing when removing headphones.
- Updated Image caching based on Picasso, better frame rate overall, should see
less Out of memory error reports.
- Fixes bug where the search cache couldn't purge old entries nor it could be deleted.
- Fix for parsing torrents with minor mistakes in trackers list.
- Less intensive HTML detection during torrent parsing
- Added jdk14 logging library.
- Fixes bug where .torrent files and magnets would not open with some file/web browsers.
- Fixes crash reported when there is no access to the image cache folder.
- Fixes crash initializing donations Billing Service.
- Better description for mobile network data usage and bittorrent preferences.
- Removed Google AdMob.
- Added donations request component instead of ads.
- Integrates Offercast offers on installation.