Playlist, Ringtone, & Notification Error

The worlds first mobile WiFi Peer-2-Peer filesharing app!
chachas

Playlist, Ringtone, & Notification Error

Postby chachas » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:59 pm

***PLEASE HELP***

So I have only had my FW for a week. However, when I make a playlist maybe 24 hours later my songs disappear, this happens for my alarm notifications, ring tones, and all the playlists I create on Google Play and on FW.

Any suggestions? I really don't want to delete this awesome apparently.

Only A Hobo

Re: Playlist, Ringtone, & Notification Error

Postby Only A Hobo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:40 am

What, if anything are you doing with the actual downloads that show in the search/download window? In other words, are you removing them and if so, exactly how?
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.

Scott1x

Re: Playlist, Ringtone, & Notification Error

Postby Scott1x » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:51 am

chachas wrote: However, when I make a playlist maybe 24 hours later my songs disappear, this happens for my alarm notifications, ring tones, and all the playlists I create on Google Play and on FW.

To submit a help request:
Please indicate your -
    Operating system:
    FrostWire Level Number:
    If this is an upgrade, from what level:
    Using a proxy or VPN:
    Problem Description:

If this is happening with two different programs, it would seem that something is deleting the files. Unless you take action to remove files, FrostWire should not delete anything. I would guess that the same is true for google play.

Try to figure out is something you're doing in either program could cause a deletion to occur. Is there anything else running that could delete files from your download area? Think automatic clean up and such.

Which leads me to ask if the files are left in the download area or do you move them to somewhere else?

Return to “FrostWire Mobile Technical Support”