Recently Added Playlist?

The worlds first mobile WiFi Peer-2-Peer filesharing app!
yally

Recently Added Playlist?

Postby yally » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Is there a way I can get the songs that I recently downloaded to show up somewhere so that when I go to transfer the songs I just downloaded onto my Android phone I don't have to keep transfering duplicates to my phone. When I hit the shift key in "Finished Downloads" and click on a song it automatically selects all of them and I don't want to get a ton of duplicates on my phone. Is there a way around this?

Scott1x

Re: Recently Added Playlist?

Postby Scott1x » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 pm

yally wrote:Is there a way I can get the songs that I recently downloaded to show up somewhere so that when I go to transfer the songs I just downloaded onto my Android phone I don't have to keep transfering duplicates to my phone. When I hit the shift key in "Finished Downloads" and click on a song it automatically selects all of them and I don't want to get a ton of duplicates on my phone. Is there a way around this?

You may be able to select the ones you want by holding the ctrl key down, not the shift key.

I don't use that function, but that may work.

gubatron
Development Team

Postby gubatron » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:35 pm

try using the search box to filter out the songs, then select the ones you want and drag them to your phone.

We need to hear from you what you think is the way to integrate with the phone, maybe playlists and synchronized playlists is another way to go.
Got Android? Try the new FrostWire for Android
http://frostwire.com/android

gubatron
Development Team

Postby gubatron » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Don't tell anyone, but this feature (and many more related to our Music Player) is coming for our next Android release. (if testing goes well, for this thursday or friday)
Attachments
new-player-02.png
Different browsing modes, album, song, genre, and views.
new-player-02.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 5532 times
new-player-01.png
Playlists support is here.
new-player-01.png (142 KiB) Viewed 5532 times
Got Android? Try the new FrostWire for Android
http://frostwire.com/android

Return to “FrostWire Mobile Technical Support”