Help With Kindle Fire App

The worlds first mobile WiFi Peer-2-Peer filesharing app!
angiernbw

Help With Kindle Fire App

Postby angiernbw » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 pm

I downloaded the Kindle Fire Frostwire App and tried to download a couple books...they downloaded fine but when I went to open them they were gone...Help?

Only A Hobo

Re: Help With Kindle Fire App

Postby Only A Hobo » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:19 am

Could you please tell us which version of Frostwire for Android and which model Kindle you have.

I am not familiar with either device, but it occurs to me that you may have downloaded items that were marked as kindle compatible, but in fact were not.

I understand Frostwire will work on a KIndle, but I am not sure how much it's downloads are in fact Kindle compatible.

Sorry for the lack of positive suggestions, but I hope it gets you looking in the right direction :)
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.

gubatron
Development Team

Postby gubatron » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 pm

The FrostWire team will finally get its hands on a Kindle Fire soon, we'll be making sure that FrostWire is 100% compatible with Kindle Fire soon.
At the moment I'm not sure why you're having this issue since we cannot replicate it ourselves.

Notice
When you download and install FrostWire you must agree that you will not use it for the purpose of copyright infringement otherwise the software won't work. FrostWire condemns copyright infringement.

Downloading FrostWire does not constitute permission or a license for obtaining or distributing unauthorized files. It is illegal for you to distribute copyrighted files without permission.

If you want to know about legal content you can download and distribute legally please visit FrostClick.com, Vodo.net, ClearBits.net, LegitTorrents.info and CreativeCommons.org
Got Android? Try the new FrostWire for Android
http://frostwire.com/android

Bigboss01

Postby Bigboss01 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:09 am

Is there a way I can get the songs that I recently downloaded to show up somewhere so that when I go to transfer the songs I just downloaded onto my Android phone I don't have to keep transfering duplicates to my phone. When I hit the shift key in "Finished Downloads" and click on a song it automatically selects all of them and I don't want to get a ton of duplicates on my phone. Is there a way around this?
Ali

Scott1x

Postby Scott1x » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:04 am

Bigboss01 wrote:Is there a way I can get the songs that I recently downloaded to show up somewhere so that when I go to transfer the songs I just downloaded onto my Android phone I don't have to keep transfering duplicates to my phone. When I hit the shift key in "Finished Downloads" and click on a song it automatically selects all of them and I don't want to get a ton of duplicates on my phone. Is there a way around this?

FrostWire's job is to download. A simple spread sheet of what you download vs what you have loaded to your phone would solve your problem.

I do something similar.

Return to “FrostWire Mobile Technical Support”