STICKY: Frostwire Chat Community COMPLAINTS

For Help and Support with Frostwire Community Chat.
Only A Hobo

Re: STICKY: Frostwire Chat Community COMPLAINTS

Postby Only A Hobo » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 pm

@DMJY

I have yet to decide whether you are making any constructive contributions to the forum. I warn you however that any further spamming will result in your being banned from the forums, so, no more spam in your profile or signature, Thank you.
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.

Cooliosperosous

Postby Cooliosperosous » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Frostwire, you guys suck! Stop putting these ridiculous fake mp3's on your database, it's pissing me off and i can't find the music i want! I'm going to stop using Frostwire if this continues. FIX IT!

barlou12

Postby barlou12 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:12 am

hey Cooliosperosous,

no no, thats OK, dont bother appologizing, you are not the first and you wont be the last.

read these, http://forum.frostwire.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=455 and this, its the first sticky in the forum you should have posted in. http://forum.frostwire.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9900(thats right youre wrong, this isnt the forum for whinging about your toy. this is the forum for whinging about the ' chat feature ' of your toy not working.) then read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer-to-peer.
so, then, next time you scream out to your mummy to bring you a drink of fizzy water and a meatloaf sandwich, tell her to go up the shops and buy you 'a clue,' because you obviously dont have one yet.
And now, another moment of confussion, brought to you from the mind of Barlou.

Only A Hobo

Postby Only A Hobo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Put another way, Frostwire does not have a data base. It is p2p which is short for PEER TO PEER. Files are shared by any one who has the mind to share them. Frostwire is just one of the Gnutella clients that connects you to the Gnutella network. Then again plenty of people just download what they can without sharing a thing except a few files that have been kicking around the network for years, and have, like Chinese whispers become grossly mis-named. If users will go the extra mile to help themselves identify the garbage on the network, and share plenty of good stuff, the network will be just fine.

Well you had a rant, and now its my turn, and apologies if you are one of the good sharers.

And what is this post doing in Chat Community complaints anyway?
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.

Return to “Chat Room Help”