STICKY: Read this if you have been kicked/banned.

For Help and Support with Frostwire Community Chat.

Do you think rules on PeerCommons are fair?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:40 am

I think they are fair and if kicked/banned I deserved it.
No votes
I totally disagree.
No votes
I niether agree nor disagree, some are fair others i dont think are.
100%

Total votes: 2

danwhite18

Re: STICKY: Read this if you have been kicked/banned.

Postby danwhite18 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Everything you say in this message is fair... But what I do not understand is that i am on one day and the next I try to sign back on and it says that I have been permanently banned due to inappropriate behaviour... I do not have any proof that I have been appropriate but I highly doubt that they have proof that I have been inappropriate. i use Frostwire for educational purposes as I am in school for music at the university level. I do not get kicked out anymore, and I get accused of being a "troll" if I ask ASL to someone who is talking to me, because i am trying to find out their age so that I can figure out if it is allowed for me to talk to them. I have been trying to learn about music all around the world. I use frostwire for this. It is not fair that I have been banned for something that I have no idea what I did. this has happened 3 times in the past month, and I do not feel that I deserve it. I have endorsed Frostwire a lot, supporting it to all my friends and suggesting they use it because it is a wonderful program. I would hate to have to uninstall it simply because I have either been framed, or falsely accused. I need to get un-banned and would love to learn how I can...

missbedpan

Postby missbedpan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm

you explain to me i have had this chatter who the majority of the time uses mr froggy one , he has been harrassing me for over two weeks now. day after day, each time i log in he sees my nic and starts changing his nic says shit stirring things then i put him on iggy and he changes to another nic, comes back in again and starts the harrassment again, each and every time i make complaints about the harrassment to hosts in main and yet he is continuing this behaviour, the nics he uses are practically indentical with a few minor changes, he has been sending me excessive amounts of whispers , and personal messages,. and when i made these complaints to hosts and kept pleading with them their response kick me not him,. this mr froggy one even followed me to #chat room and started there but at least the hosts there did something and kicked him .
i dont think that is fair yes i have been naughty too but i changed , and yet this mr froggy one is allowed to do what he wants, i know i should have taken screen shots and i did but where do i send them , all im asking for is for mr froggy one to be spoken too, and to be kicked if he should continue after a warning has been given, it has gotten to the point that i am considering asking the federal police in my country to lay charges of harrassment both against mr froggy one and frostwire an expense that i dont have the money for but i wish i could , i thought the idea of having the hosts in the first place was to protect chatters from this type of harrassment, there have been numerous occastions where i have had to change my nic , but he finds me again and starts all over again. do something about this mr froggy one

Only A Hobo

Postby Only A Hobo » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:40 am

The heading for this thread is: "Re: STICKY: Read this if you have been kicked/banned."

What you should do is take this to the #abuse room.

Good luck with that. I am not sure you are one of the Staffs' favourites; fred.
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.

missbedpan

Postby missbedpan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 pm

why the hell should i be one of their favourites that just proves to me that the only way someone will get help with something like this is if you are a crawler a suckup this reply just proves to me about the integrity of the staff , that they show favourtism towards their mates and that they allow their mates to get away with blue murder and other chatters they come down on like a ton of bricks, by your reply you have just proven my point.

missbedpan

Postby missbedpan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:25 pm

i just went into chat and there is no such room as the #abuse room , the staff as you call them are acting like mini hitlers they are abusing their powers as hosts.

Only A Hobo

Postby Only A Hobo » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Type 'join #abuse. I am not sure if you may need a registered nick to join the room but I think not.

And .. hey If you abuse the staff -- expect the same in return
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.

missbedpan

Postby missbedpan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 pm

yes i expect the same in return but what i expect also is the same kicking stuff for those that also abuse me

missbedpan

Postby missbedpan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm

be noted that i have gained a screen shot of the host casper asking people for money to keep the chat running here is your proof of corruption asking each person to send a dollar in to keep it running i can send you the proof that casper charges people money to use the servvice

Return to “Chat Room Help”