file size ??

For Help and Support with Frostwire Community Chat.
bubbapiper

file size ??

Postby bubbapiper » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:21 pm

When I select an mp3 file to download, it is listed as perhaps 6Kb, but when it starts to download, it is listed as perhaps 350 Mb. So which is it, and why does it change file size?

Scott1x

Re: file size ??

Postby Scott1x » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:40 pm

bubbapiper wrote:When I select an mp3 file to download, it is listed as perhaps 6Kb, but when it starts to download, it is listed as perhaps 350 Mb. So which is it, and why does it change file size?

It sounds as if you are looking at a single song and then downloading an entire album. 350MB actually sounds like an hour TV show. When you receive this item, what do you get?

Only A Hobo

Re: file size ??

Postby Only A Hobo » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:14 am

I am interested to know which version of Frostwire you are using, and which column you are looking in. (see the various icons under the search results at the top left of Frostwire). A file size of 6kb would tend to suggest a text file or maybe a .torrent file. These do not however show up on my older Frostwire version.
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.

Return to “Chat Room Help”