My ip host is listed in the abuseat blacklist?

For Help and Support with Frostwire Community Chat.
butch91

My ip host is listed in the abuseat blacklist?

Postby butch91 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Hi guys everytime I try to connect to fw chat, i get a message that says something like that " your ip host is listed in the abuseat blacklist". I'm currently out of town and am using the mobile hotspot on my phone to connect to the internet. is that whats causing the ip blackist? Ive never had this problem before.

Scott1x

Re: My ip host is listed in the abuseat blacklist?

Postby Scott1x » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:31 am

butch91 wrote:Hi guys everytime I try to connect to fw chat, i get a message that says something like that " your ip host is listed in the abuseat blacklist". I'm currently out of town and am using the mobile hotspot on my phone to connect to the internet. is that whats causing the ip blackist? Ive never had this problem before.

I've had blacklist problems, both sending and receiving. They are automated lists that some services check see if the ip from which a message is being transferred has been flagged as a spam source. In your case, it sounds as if this is what has happened to you. About the only thing you can do is notify your provider to inform them that they have been black listed. Since this is bad for business, most address the problem fairly quickly.

Return to “Chat Room Help”