Frostwire 6.4.3 build 214 constantly searches with no results

Have a question :?: We'd love to help you find the answer :!:
larpas

Frostwire 6.4.3 build 214 constantly searches with no results

Postby larpas » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:40 pm

I have Windows 10, on Firefox and just downloaded Frostwire 6.4.3 build 214. I did get some results on 1 search, but all the other Searches came up with nothing and the Searching doesn't stop even with the one I got some results on. Now it's been over 15 minutes and none of the Searches have stopped Searching.

I was able to download 2 items and they seemed to be okay (They went where they were supposed to). Still Searching............ I just checked and now I have some results in the other search I was doing, but still not stopped searching. It seems to take a long long long time to get any results and it still keeps searching.

Well that's what's happening here.

larpas

Re: Frostwire 6.4.3 build 214 constantly searches with no results

Postby larpas » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Update..... After about 45 minutes or so the Searches finally stopped. Later I'll try again to see what happens.

larpas

Re: Frostwire 6.4.3 build 214 constantly searches with no results

Postby larpas » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Update.... Well today everything seems top be okay. My Search came up with Seeds right away and it didn't search forever. Stopped Searching at a decent time.

I don't know what was going on yesterday. I'll have to see when I shut down Frostwire and turn it on again if that problem comes back. I'll update if that happens again.

Return to “FrostWire Desktop Technical Support”