Can't send music to playlist

Have a question :?: We'd love to help you find the answer :!:
Scott1x

Re: Can't send music to playlist

Postby Scott1x » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Zooky wrote:
'sides, I thought Itunes was married to Iphone?

You'd think so wouldn't you, but itunes has been two timing iphone and iotherstuff.

You know how some tramps are - they go where the money is and then pretend it never happened!

vermontster

Postby vermontster » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:52 pm

To all posters........Thanks to all for the input/suggestions/chuckles & smartphone recommendations! The problem with the file transfer seems to have been solved??? I went back and searched my memory again for older frostwire files, and was quite surprised to find several traces which I had assumed had already been removed. I then ran the revo uninstaller at the highest level, deleting all related files including the last version of FrostWire that I had tried. Following that, I reinstalled the latest version & everything seems to be working fine again.

For what it's worth, I own an Iphone 3gs & 4g. I liked them because they were compact and enjoy them both. Recently I opted to upgrade my 3gs and chose the Samsung galaxy s5 active. Whole new O/S but it's rugged and I'm enjoying the features. Only worry is I'm morphing back to my old days when your mobile phone looked and weighed like a brick.

Scott1x

Postby Scott1x » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:51 am

There you go! Nothing succeeds like success and it sounds as if you succeeded.

Put one in the win column and keep on going.

What version of FW have you settled on as functional for you?

Only A Hobo

Postby Only A Hobo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 am

My Samsung is an oldish model: GT-19300 - very slim and a large screen. It has a free sat nav installed complete with maps so does not need a data connection for that, and since my daughter borrowed my Sat Nav several months ago It is perfect.

It is high time Windows kept up with Mac. Mac have used version 10 for years :)
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.

Zooky

Postby Zooky » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:02 am

vermontster wrote: Only worry is I'm morphing back to my old days when your mobile phone looked and weighed like a brick.

I've discovered that it's easy to spot a woman that has an s5. Her ear lobe is longer on the side where she carries the s5 in her purse.
1,000,000 aches = 1 megahurtz

Scott1x

Postby Scott1x » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:33 am

I have a galaxy s4 and I wouldn't mind it if had a bit more bulk to it. Thicker, not wider or longer. My hands are not as mobile as they once were and thicker would offer a feeling of security that I don't now have, though I manage.

My daughter has an S4 mini or slim or something smaller, and when I try to use it I feel like I'm going to crush it and can't hit the right tiny little touch spot, but it's fine for her.

Different strokes! Let's keep variety on the market. One size does not fit all!

Return to “FrostWire Desktop Technical Support”