downloads

Have a question :?: We'd love to help you find the answer :!:
hrdrk68

downloads

Postby hrdrk68 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Everytime I download something no matter what it is it says its downloading but there is no progress. I have the fast I can get in my area and I left it for hours and still nothing

Scott1x

Re: downloads

Postby Scott1x » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:02 pm

hrdrk68 wrote:Everytime I download something no matter what it is it says its downloading but there is no progress. I have the fast I can get in my area and I left it for hours and still nothing

This is not a simple issue. Depending on your geographic area, part of the UK and the USA especially, you can be hitting government imposed sanctions. Your ISP could be blocking you, you could be selecting torrents that are not properly seeded, or the version of FW you are using could be incompatible with your particular version hardware/software combination.

How about some details such as: Your O/S and FrostWire version. Where are you located? Are you using a VPN? Have you ever used FrostWire before? If so, what version?

Check the seed and peer count of the torrent you attempting to download?

DO read through my help pages. You may find some help there. If you've used FW in the past and it worked, I'd drop back to that version. See my help pages on how to drop back.

Get back with the requested information and we'll try to get you going.

Return to “FrostWire Desktop Technical Support”