HOW DO I BURN FROSTWIRE SONGS TO MY CD'S?

Have a question :?: We'd love to help you find the answer :!:

HOW DO I BURN FROSTWIRE SONGS TO MY CD'S?

Postby KITTEN » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:52 pm

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW THE HECK TO BURN MY SONGS OFF FROSTWIRE TO MY CD'S SO I CAN HERE THEM IN MY CAR?!! THANKS :wink:
KITTEN
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:44 pm

Postby Only A Hobo » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:28 pm

You need a CD burner. Most modern computers have one, and a burning programme. Personally I find iTunes is easy to use. Nero and others which Google will find are popular.

The files you want to burn must be taken from their folder, not from the Frostwire Library. (You can find the folder by selecting files in the Frostwire library and clicking explore)
And remember to select AudioCD in the burning programme as other types of disc, such as mp3CD will most likely not play in your car.

Let us know if you need more help :)
User avatar
Only A Hobo
Moderator
 
Posts: 8325
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:04 am
Location: Just Visiting

THANK YOU, BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT..

Postby KITTEN » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:00 pm

Only A Hobo wrote:You need a CD burner. Most modern computers have one, and a burning programme. Personally I find iTunes is easy to use. Nero and others which Google will find are popular.

The files you want to burn must be taken from their folder, not from the Frostwire Library. (You can find the folder by selecting files in the Frostwire library and clicking explore)
And remember to select AudioCD in the burning programme as other types of disc, such as mp3CD will most likely not play in your car.

Let us know if you need more help :)


I LOOKED ON THE FILES IN THE LEFT HAND CORNER OF THE SCREEN BUT DID'NT SEE ANYTHING THAT SAYS EXPLORE. I WENT TO MY LIBRARY AND STILL DID'NT SEE ANYTHING THAT SAID EXPLORE... DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY OTHER HINT'S TO WHERE IT MITE BE? :?:
KITTEN
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:44 pm

Postby Only A Hobo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:44 pm

er ... I meant in the FROSTWIRE-LIBRARY.

On my version the explore button is just to the right of the refresh button near the bottom left of the FW library page.

Alternatively, go to Frostwires tools>options (in windows) or Frosstwire>preferences (in Mac) >then>saving>basic>save folder. This will tell you where your save folder is, ansd unless you have movement, that is where your files will be.
User avatar
Only A Hobo
Moderator
 
Posts: 8325
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:04 am
Location: Just Visiting

Postby KITTEN » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:05 pm

Only A Hobo wrote:er ... I meant in the FROSTWIRE-LIBRARY.

On my version the explore button is just to the right of the refresh button near the bottom left of the FW library page.

Alternatively, go to Frostwires tools>options (in windows) or Frosstwire>preferences (in Mac) >then>saving>basic>save folder. This will tell you where your save folder is, ansd unless you have movement, that is where your files will be.


THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR I JUST GOT IT!! YOUR A LIFE SAVER!! :lol: :shock: :D
KITTEN
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:44 pm

Postby KITTEN » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:20 pm

KITTEN wrote:
Only A Hobo wrote:er ... I meant in the FROSTWIRE-LIBRARY.

On my version the explore button is just to the right of the refresh button near the bottom left of the FW library page.

Alternatively, go to Frostwires tools>options (in windows) or Frosstwire>preferences (in Mac) >then>saving>basic>save folder. This will tell you where your save folder is, ansd unless you have movement, that is where your files will be.


THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR I JUST GOT IT!! YOUR A LIFE SAVER!! :lol: :shock: :D


OK, I KNOW IM STARTING TO BECOME A PEST BUT I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION FOR YOU.. I GOT MY PLAYLIST READY TO BURN I STARTED TO BURN IT AND ABOUT HALF WAY THRUE IT SAYS THAT IT CAN NOT BURN THE SONGS TO THE CD BECUASE I ETHER NEED TO SLOW THE BURN SPEED DOWN OR TRY A NEW BRAND OF CD TO BURN IT ON??!!
WELL I DID BOLTH!! WHAT NOW??!! MY BURN CD'S SAY 700MB DO I NEED A HIGHER NUMBER OR SOMETHING?? :oops:
KITTEN
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:44 pm

Postby cootmaster » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:59 pm

700 refers to mostly movies NO you cant go beyond 700
music goes by mins usally 74 or 80 mins
i use tdk and maxell and memorex mine burs at 24x 48x
Image
**SWEET MELODY**

Please do not PM me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums and or #support room, and may also help others. A forum search will very often produce an answer for your question.
User avatar
cootmaster
Support Team
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:13 pm
Location: wi usa

Postby KITTEN » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:10 pm

cootmaster wrote:700 refers to mostly movies NO you cant go beyond 700
music goes by mins usally 74 or 80 mins
i use tdk and maxell and memorex mine burs at 24x 48x


SO YOU THINK I SHOULD BURN IT WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF CD THEN?
CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME WHY IT WILL ONLY BURN ONE SONG AND THEN TELL ME ( CAN NOT BURN MUSIC ON THIS CD ) OR (SLOW SPEED DOWN...)
KITTEN
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:44 pm


Return to FrostWire Desktop Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests