Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin

Playing downloaded music files

Have a question :?: We'd love to help you find the answer :!:

Playing downloaded music files

Postby Frosty2 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm

[b]I have Realplayer as my music default player on this system. I wish Frostwire to play the songs it downloads because then I can check the music as I am downloading. There is no "player" option under Options/Tools so there is no way I can tell Frostwire what I want it to do.

Thank you for your help.

:D
Frosty2

Re: Playing downloaded music files

Postby Scott1x » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Frosty2 wrote:[b]I have Realplayer as my music default player on this system. I wish Frostwire to play the songs it downloads because then I can check the music as I am downloading. There is no "player" option under Options/Tools so there is no way I can tell Frostwire what I want it to do.

Thank you for your help.

:D

You don't need a player option. Use the explore function of a completed torrent to go to your normal system manager function. Now, you can do whatever you normally do to play an item.

If you wish to use another player at a later time, the key is to knowing WHERE these files are so you can manipulate them to be loaded into your players play list. This is simple to discover. Go to Tools>Options and >BitTorrent and look at the Torrent Data Save Folder. This is where FrostWire is loading received files.
Hints and help here-->My FrostWire Help Pages
Scott1x

Return to FrostWire Desktop Technical Support