Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin

Frostwire Will Not Open

Have a question :?: We'd love to help you find the answer :!:

Frostwire Will Not Open

Postby sportykat66 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:29 pm

have never had any issues loading till this day, but I cannot open it....I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version. Nothing. Help? :x
sportykat66

Re: Frostwire Will Not Open

Postby Only A Hobo » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Please first go to The Java Site and check you have the latest Java installed.

Which version would not open initially, before you tried 5.2.3?

What is Your Operating System?
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.
Only A Hobo

Postby TAS » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:53 am

Hello, i merely registered so that i could further your knowledge in anyway about mac not being able to open frost wire if lion is on the system. I recall a former post by someone saying they were only working with older versioned Macs, i have 2Ghz Intel core processor i7,software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 (11C74),Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3. now I'm not sure if that is enough info for you to know that no matter the Gen of Mac your using, frost wire is not yet firing up on Lion period, hope i helped.
TAS

Postby Only A Hobo » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:43 pm

@TAS

The problem here is that the developers are not using Lion as yet. It might help if you could run Console (Applications > Utilities > Console) .., clear it try to start Frostwire and post any resulting console log. I hope you might come up with something that might help.
Please do not Private Message me with questions that can equally well be posted in the forums, and may also help others. Do use the forum search.
Only A Hobo

Return to FrostWire Desktop Technical Support