Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

New to Forums with question(s)

Hi.

I'm new to these forums. Been using FW for awhile and love it! However, I wonder about something.

I can get things to download sometimes, even if there are no seeds, but....sometimes I can only get about 3/4 of it downloaded before it quits.

Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? I am set to seed as well but that doesn't seem to help things any.

Just wondering.

Comments

• Download performance depends on network conditions.

If you're downloading a file that's wildly popular at the moment of the download, it will download to 100% blazing fast.

However, if you're downloading something rare, you might not finish the download in one session given that other peers might be gone before you finish, or if you're acting like a leech (all you do is download, but you don't seed) you might be penalized.

NOTICE:
    Downloading FrostWire does not constitute permission or a license for obtaining or distributing unauthorized files. It is illegal for you to distribute copyrighted files without permission. If you want to know about legal content you can download and distribute legally please visit FrostClick.com, Vodo.net, LegitTorrents.info and CreativeCommons.org

Leave a Comment