Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

How do i start stopped transfers?

I have stopped all transfers and ive tried holding my finger on them (highlighting) to see if a menu came up... most logical way to do such actions but nope...

Comments

• Ok if you got the new version 1st just below the search button hit stop answer yes then on the right side of the song stoped there should be an arrow pointing down hit it you should get 2 options 1 ressume 2 stop and delete data hit russume it should pick up rite where it left off
  • edited February 2012
    adolelizon wrote:
    Ok if you got the new version 1st just below the search button hit stop answer yes then on the right side of the song stoped there should be an arrow pointing down hit it you should get 2 options 1 ressume 2 stop and delete data hit russume it should pick up rite where it left off
    Nice tip - it works. Thanx a lot!
  • And, by the way, how I can configure the port on android version of frostwire?
  • I am not sure that this is currently possible. I have checked thoroughly and can see no way. It may, I imagine, be possible to alter the preference set up file but personally I have no idea whatsoever how to do that in Android

Leave a Comment