Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

CAN'T SYNC FROM LAPTOP TO PHONE

Ok..
So I downloaded frost 5 today onto my laptop where I have my previous version music files. I downloaded a couple more songs today and then connected my Samsung Galaxy SIII phone. Usually just plugging it into the phone it would automatically sync..but it wouldnt sync. It recognizes the T999L phone and the sd card..but i cannot get it to transfer from laptop to phone. The auto sync box is greyed out and cannot select it...any ideas how to get it to download my music files to my phone?
SUNSET817

E-mail SUNSET817

Comments

• Do you have the latest Frostwire for Android installed on your Phone? This makes the transfer very easy.
  • Yes I have V 1.1.1 on my Andriod phone.
  • upnp mapping doesn't seem to work on my router from frostwire android client. I can see mapped port from desktop frostwire client, but there is no mapped port from mobile device, though downloading works (apparently, direct download from tracker or something but not from other client behind NAT).
    Mobile device is connected to the wi-fi and has ip of local network - 10.0.0.2.
    How can it be fixed (without manual mapping of the port on router)?
  • aleeza wrote:
    upnp mapping doesn't seem to work on my router from frostwire android client. I can see mapped port from desktop frostwire client, but there is no mapped port from mobile device, though downloading works (apparently, direct download from tracker or something but not from other client behind NAT).
    Mobile device is connected to the wi-fi and has ip of local network - 10.0.0.2.
    How can it be fixed (without manual mapping of the port on router)?
    My first thought would be to check for an upgrade to your router. If upnp is really failing and is not fixed by an upgrade, my approach would be to assign a known IP to your mobile device and and forward the needed ports to it.

Leave a Comment