Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

Can't debug the FrostWire Android App

I just successfully built the Android App on my Win 8 laptop using adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219, but when I try to debug the App while tab is connected, Eclipse seems to be stuck. A while latter I get error as Unable to execute dex: Java heap space. Pls let me know what I am missing here,

Comments

• are you by any chance trying to run the app on an emulator?
  • also could you paste the output of adb logcat before you run out of heap?
  • I can only think of one way to fix it.. a new router.
    I'm surprised that it is in the 10 range. I'm used to seeing the 19x range. My vpn grabs the 10 range.
    Why not just manually map it? I have my listening port specified and mapped for each computer on my network. I don't depend on UPnP for FrostWire.
    I locked the IP selection for the devices that use FW to keep it simple.
  • Aliraza852 wrote:
    I can only think of one way to fix it.. a new router.
    I'm surprised that it is in the 10 range. I'm used to seeing the 19x range. My vpn grabs the 10 range.
    Why not just manually map it? I have my listening port specified and mapped for each computer on my network. I don't depend on UPnP for FrostWire.
    I locked the IP selection for the devices that use FW to keep it simple.
    I'm not using a mobile app, but I do use a VPN and it does grab the 10 range, but my Lan is still using the 192 range. Wan and Lan. I speciffy the FW listing port and port forward it to my device on the router lan IP, which is locked to my device.

I have not had to specify IP usage to FW. The VPN software had been handling that properly.

Leave a Comment