Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.
Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.
We thank you for your patience.
FrostWire 4.21.5 â€“ Huge update out
There were a couple of Bugs in 4.21.4 and 4.21.5 addresses these.
Please be sure to update.
What's in for the latest release of FrostWire
FrostWire 4.21.4 â€“ Huge update out
frostwire (4.21.4) stable; urgency=low
* New setting to turn off automatic installer downloads.
* New setting to limit the speed of BitTorrent downloads.
* New Galician flag added.
* UX improvements when creating new folders on the Phones and Tablets UI.
* Fixes bug when dropping files on an Android device that hasn't been
* UX change. Default save location folder in Windows Vista and Windows7 is
now the user's default "~Downloads/FrostWire" folder.
* Fixes bug when copying .apk files from Android device to desktop computer.
* Fixes bug when saving torrents to it's default Save location if that
folder has been deleted.
* Updated Mojito DHT integration.
* Upgraded anti-spam mechanisms.
Still don't have a def. date, but as soon as it's out there we'll let you know.
We're also preparing the next version after this one which will already has a completely new Skinning mechanism based on Substance (bye bye old skins, welcome new possibilities in looks just by implementing new powerful skins while not changing fundamentally the way the application works)
: We are also including fixes to issues with torrents not resuming correctly, also FrostWire will start seeding torrents by default on startup so that we are not perceived as leechers on the bittorrent community.