Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Make sure to check out our Community Guidelines
http://www.frostwire.com/guidelines

Please be a good neighbor, treat others with respect and patience.
Make friends!

-FrostWire Team

I want the last post Here!!!

Comments

• Can I join in? Please?
  • Hey... we all thought you were extinct!
    Didn't you disappear for a few million years??

:o
  • Nope. I'm still here.
  • Not you Lhademmor (you'll be around forever just to annoy Beethoven :wink: )... coelacanth!!
  • Theres something dead fishy going on around here
  • OUCH!! :(
    That was just wrong!! :evil:
  • Hmm... Where IS Beethoven BTW? Has the self-proclaimed King of Thread chosen to resign? Is he fearing us...?
  • 56 was his last ...there'll be no more
  • Theres something dead fishy going on around here

Hmmmm... pretty funny! How long did it take you to think that one up? :wink:
  • About two seconds after a day of finding out what the hell a coelacanth was :)
    This thread is closed This is the last post.
  • At least I knew what a coelacanth was!
  • So much for the last post then..... We all have our strong points and our weak ones ;)
  • I guess I missed the part about the coelacanth when I was in school. I must have been cutting class that day. I had to look it up to hobo. :?
  • I have no clue of what you're talking about but do it in another thread so that all stop posting here!
  • Beethoven has been beaten off, the frosty one will prevail :twisted:
  • mr frosty wrote:
    Beethoven has been beaten off, the frosty one will prevail :twisted:
    In your dreams, Frosty Flakes!

"Hey! You! Get Offa My Cloud"

And get off my thread. Stop squirming in like the lowly worm you are. My boots were made for stomping, and that's just what they'll do.
  • "... One of these days these boots are gonna stomp all over you"
    I think you need to find new stomping grounds :wink:

P.S. i knew what a coelacanth was hence my comment about the awful "dead fishy" pun.
    P.P.S. i dont know how i knew what it was but i did, so there!
  • Oh and "mr. frosty" (if that is your real name... blah blah blah) why do you keep talking about yourself in the third person you must have some real delusions of granduer if you think you'll get the last post.
  • There are no delusions, like a God the frosty one is untouchable.

Mainly due to frost-bite.

Ahh Beethoven the democratic composer returns, been spending too much time on the Gnutella forums? :lol:
  • mr frosty wrote:
    There are no delusions, like a God the frosty one is untouchable.

Mainly due to frost-bite.

Ahh Beethoven the democratic composer returns, been spending too much time on the Gnutella forums? :lol:
    Nae, wee fishy. I just like to let the line run out a bit before reeling you in again.

"They seek him high, they seek him low, they seek him in between...
    that darned elusive Beethoven".

"Like a God..." Ahh, that's an improvement from being the God you pretended to be before. A touch of reality is entering your fragile mind.

Hahaaaaa!

:lol:
  • Beethoven wrote:
    "Like a God..." Ahh, that's an improvement from being the God you pretended to be before. A touch of reality is entering your fragile mind.

Hahaaaaa!

:lol:

A God is not of this world IMHO, and God hasn't the need for telephone lines, or optical cables or WiFI. So the net is a little beyond a God's needs, besides have you seen the price of technology these days :wink:
    Beethoven wrote:

I never thought I'd see the day Beethoven plagiarise, you have lost your touch :?
  • mr frosty wrote:
    A God is not of this world IMHO, and God hasn't the need for telephone lines, or optical cables or WiFI. So the net is a little beyond a God's needs, besides have you seen the price of technology these days :wink:
    Beethoven wrote:

I never thought I'd see the day Beethoven plagiarise, you have lost your touch :?
    "IMHO"?? You are DEFINITELY not a God. Gods don't have "humble opinions", Fool!
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Plagerism?? Do you imagine, wee fishie, that I know so little of copyright law? HAH!

If you're thinking of the Scarlet Pimpernel, the quote there is:
    "... They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those Frenchies seek him everywhere. / Is he in heaven? Or is he in hell? "

And, as everyone can see, mine is different. It rhymes with Beethoven, for one thing.

You have to read the original before you accuse people of plagerism, Frosted Flakes....the Classics Illustrated comic book just won't do.

MUAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 509.gif
  • and theres a new contender to the throne of the last post; multitude

ha ha ha (evil genius snigger)
  • I am Alpha .......and Omega
  • There shall only be one.

Listen to the podcast, send us voice messages to frostwirefans@gmail.com If you want to appear on the next episode.

Also, if you like mixing music, we'd like to get proposals on how the music intro for the podcast should be.

Of course, all audio and music used should be licensed on Creative Commons.

Let's hope I'm not the last post here. :)
  • This is my first post and if I never post again it shall forever be the last Post,

so there. :lol:

Leave a Comment