It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Fixes music player crashes introduced in build 469, sorry.
New jlibtorrent 220.127.116.11-RC2!
Several crash fixes found this week fixed. Several Context Leak (memory leak) cleanups.
A lot of code cleanup as we start migrating the Java7 code to Java8 with lambdas.
FrostWire 1.9.9 build 470 - NOV/21/2017
- App Startup is faster
- Multiple freezes fixed, memory leaks fixed, crashes fixed
- Android Jelly-Bean (<4.4) support dropped, minSdkVersion=19
- Library updates: jlibtorrent 18.104.22.168-RC2, gms 11.6.0, mopub 4.18.0, flexbox 0.3.1, applovin 7.5.0, presage 2.2.2
- Image viewer can now go to next and previous pictures with fling gesture
- Update system refactor, cleanup, updates shown on nav menu
- New Afrikaans translation
- Transfer screen on rotation would not keep last tab selected
- Java 8 usage, gradle 4.3.1
- compileSDKVersion 27, support libraries 27.0.1, kotlin plugin 1.1.51
- Material design dialog update
- TPB domain update