Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

Problems with 6.5.1

After installing 6.5.1 I no longer get any results from the Extratorrent source.

Also, search for strings like XXXXXX s02 only returns results that contain s02 separated by a delimiter, a blank, a . etc.
Previous installations would return results that contained s02e01, s02e05 etc.

Comments

• Update to the latest release: www.froswire.com
  • Caution everyone. Take a look at the post that says download the latest. Note that the URL does not say FROSTwire, the T is missing, but that isn't an error, that is an attempt to sucker the careless and will lead to infection. Someone needs to police this board more carefully. I have found some infections and all seem to come from fraudulent updates of Frostwire. Is there really a 6.5.1? I have reason to believe not, but 6.4.6 indicates an update, but it 6.5.1 is infected.
  • I also have problems with FW 6.5.1 Build 238. No Extratorrent comes up and when I search a item using S01 I only get just items of S01 and no S01e01, S01e02 ...... as it's has done in the past.
  • Bump. Similar problems with last few releases. Cannot download torrents, progress stays frozen on infinity. Search returns also seem skimpy in 6.5.3

Leave a Comment