Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

Downloading trouble

edited August 2016 in Chat Room Help
OK frostwire was working great then all the sudden won't download will go to transfer screen but stays on 0 please help :)

Comments

• Hi. What version of FrostWire are you using? What OS? Update to the latest release.
    www.frostwire.com/downloads
  • I'm also having trouble downloading. As soon as Frostwire opens & I click on transfers, everything freezes until I close out the program. The program is unusable. It was working before until the most recent update. Is any one else having issues? I currently have the most recent update on my computer & even tried previous updates. I'm also running Windows 7.
  • jeb081998 wrote:
    I'm also having trouble downloading. As soon as Frostwire opens & I click on transfers, everything freezes until I close out the program. The program is unusable. It was working before until the most recent update. Is any one else having issues? I currently have the most recent update on my computer & even tried previous updates. I'm also running Windows 7.

Please update to FrostWire 6.3.5.
    www.frostwire.com/downloads
  • I was using the most recent update with no luck. I'll try again later to see what happens.

Leave a Comment