Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

Uninstall on Windows 10

Having problems and need to uninstall FW. Advice on here seems to be to use an uninstaller like Revo. Have done this but I can find no trace of FW. I know this is such a basic question, but I'm stumped at present. Help please!

Comments

• flyingpig wrote:
    Having problems and need to uninstall FW. Advice on here seems to be to use an uninstaller like Revo. Have done this but I can find no trace of FW. I know this is such a basic question, but I'm stumped at present. Help please!
    I'm not sure what your question is. You've run Revo. There is no trace of FW.
    Do you mean that there is no trace of FW BEFORE you try to uninstall it.

This is the REVO that I've been using. Now, I DO NOT use Win 10, so there may be a problem with 10. If you used the installed version try the portable version and conversely. I use the portable with good results.

Ccleaner has an uninstall function. I've never tried it, but I do use a lot of it's other functions. If REVO fails, I'd try that, and finally Windows uninstall. Either way, you will want to check for left over files.

Check out my Drop Back instructions. Doing only have of the drop back procedure should give you a fairly clean machine.

There is also data in C:\Users\LOGON\frostwire

Leave a Comment