Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

I am not able to add to a new playlist

I am not sure what happened but I am not able to add tracks to a new playlist. I can create the playlist but when I attempt to add a track...nothing shows up. It has not always been that way. I was able to add to a playlist after the last update but something changed about a week ago. I am hoping that it is just an issue with settings or something of that nature, but I have been unable to figure out the problem.

Comments

• udross wrote:
    I am not sure what happened but I am not able to add tracks to a new playlist. I can create the playlist but when I attempt to add a track...nothing shows up. It has not always been that way. I was able to add to a playlist after the last update but something changed about a week ago. I am hoping that it is just an issue with settings or something of that nature, but I have been unable to figure out the problem.
    Settings should not have changed. You may have encountered one of the version six problems that may necessitate dropping back to the last version that worked for you.

Try that. If it works, stay with it and wait for the next update to see if it's resolved.
    http://catfangz.com/frostwire/dropback.html

Leave a Comment