Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.
Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.
We thank you for your patience.
YouTube search issues solved, please upgrade to 6.0.5/1.4.4
FrostWire for Desktop 6.0.5 build 1 (Windows, Mac, Linux) and FrostWire for Android 1.4.4 build 169 both solve issues with YouTube search.
You will notice however less audio search results for YouTube than video search results. This is because we're only returning DASH related audio search results.
In the meantime, on desktop, if you want the audio from a Video search result from YouTube, you can download the Video, and then on the library you can right click on the file and use the "Extract Audio" feature.
On Windows there's still one issue which was holding back the release, and we couldn't wait much longer so we'll include the fix on the next release. Our mplayer binary for windows still does not support https stream urls, we managed to build no problem for MacOSX. This means, Windows users can't preview audio search results from YouTube, and they'll have to go to the source page if they want a preview of the download. We're working around the clock to build a new mplayer.exe, we hope to have it for 6.0.6 along with many other fixes.