Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

5.7.1 Problem

When organizing the order of the transfer screen column headings, Up Speed is not persistent. After closing FW, on reopen, the Up Speed is not in the desired location.

Comments

• Scott1x wrote:
    When organizing the order of the transfer screen column headings, Up Speed is not persistent. After closing FW, on reopen, the Up Speed is not in the desired location.

Hmm, I just tried it on my 'chine. It stays where I put it (as does any others).
  • Zooky wrote:
    Scott1x wrote:

Hmm, I just tried it on my 'chine. It stays where I put it (as does any others).
    Every time I start FW I have to move that ONE field back to where I want it. All others are persistent.
  • Scott1x wrote:
    Every time I start FW I have to move that ONE field back to where I want it. All others are persistent.

It would appear that FW has a mind of its' own?
  • Zooky wrote:
    Scott1x wrote:

It would appear that FW has a mind of its' own?
    I'd be more inclined to think that someone missed an item in a list. When software develops a mind, we are all in trouble!
    :roll:

Leave a Comment