Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

Recently Added Playlist?

Is there a way I can get the songs that I recently downloaded to show up somewhere so that when I go to transfer the songs I just downloaded onto my Android phone I don't have to keep transfering duplicates to my phone. When I hit the shift key in "Finished Downloads" and click on a song it automatically selects all of them and I don't want to get a ton of duplicates on my phone. Is there a way around this?

Comments

• yally wrote:
    Is there a way I can get the songs that I recently downloaded to show up somewhere so that when I go to transfer the songs I just downloaded onto my Android phone I don't have to keep transfering duplicates to my phone. When I hit the shift key in "Finished Downloads" and click on a song it automatically selects all of them and I don't want to get a ton of duplicates on my phone. Is there a way around this?
    You may be able to select the ones you want by holding the ctrl key down, not the shift key.

I don't use that function, but that may work.
  • try using the search box to filter out the songs, then select the ones you want and drag them to your phone.

We need to hear from you what you think is the way to integrate with the phone, maybe playlists and synchronized playlists is another way to go.
  • Don't tell anyone, but this feature (and many more related to our Music Player) is coming for our next Android release. (if testing goes well, for this thursday or friday)

Leave a Comment