Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

Fast VPN?

edited March 2016 in Chat Room Help
Anyone knows a fast VPN Provider?

I am searching for one, but to be and cheap, the best offer that i
have found it is ********* VPN, it is cheap
and some people told me that it is very fast

Anybody knows any other, to do a comparation

Comments

  • Anyone knows a fast VPN Provider?

    I am searching for one, but to be and cheap, the best offer that i
    have found it is **************, it is cheap
    and some people told me that it is very fast

    Anybody knows any other, to do a comparation
    It is also very insecure! They WILL rat you out!
    DO check out https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
    They are highly rated by torrentfreak,com!
    Check out this article...
    https://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-prov ... ly-111007/
    I use them and if you get a yearly subscription it's less than $4 a month.
  • Try https://cloudnymous.com, it is not only fast but also has a unique pricing: you can pay per day, per month or per traffic. My favorite is the $0.15/day price. Right now they have servers in US, Canada, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Japan and Singapore.
  • Yduuz wrote:
    Try https://cloudnymous.com, it is not only fast but also has a unique pricing: you can pay per day, per month or per traffic. My favorite is the $0.15/day price. Right now they have servers in US, Canada, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Japan and Singapore.
    I carefully read this one, and it looks solid. This is a very interesting pricing structure and could serve the needs of many. DO read about torrent traffic and their guidelines. I'm going to have to dig deeper into this one.
  • Scott1x wrote:
    I'm going to have to dig deeper into this one.

    Hmmm, please do. It *appears* that out current one has a DNS Leak?
  • Zooky wrote:
    Scott1x wrote:
    I'm going to have to dig deeper into this one.

    Hmmm, please do. It *appears* that out current one has a DNS Leak?
    It is not the VPN that has leaks, it is the protocol! There are instructions all over the net on how to plug leaks. It's all about DNS servers, and for most people really isn't significant. It does indicate where you are going, but not what you are doing. Read the tabs on this link: http://www.dnsleaktest.com/

    Now, if you have a router, I can tell you how to plug those leaks without going through all that trouble, but it DOES work.

    You'd have leaks with the one mentioned above, and THEY tell you so, AND the direct you to the link I just gave.

    Being completely secure does take a little effort, but most of us are secure enough with the plain vanilla VPN.
  • I have been using Fast VPN and have been really pleased with the service:
  • I have been using Fast VPN and have been really pleased with the service:
    Saying that you use it and are pleased doesn't tell me much. Why are you pleased? What does it do differently from other VPN services that make it unique. If they receive a court order, will they reveal you identity? Do they keep logs?

    You will need to do more that supply a link, which I deleted, to back up your claims. A void claim just looks like spam.
  • I am using this VPN provider https://www.waselpro.com/en/ for a couple of months. unblocks Facebook, YouTube, HULU etc.
    They have high speed The best thing is that there is no traffic limit. I am online pretty much the whole time.
  • dinaafifi wrote:
    I am using this VPN provider https://www.waselpro.com/en/ for a couple of months. unblocks Facebook, YouTube, HULU etc.
    They have high speed The best thing is that there is no traffic limit. I am online pretty much the whole time.
    There are a lot of good VPN providers, but speed is not the only factor. You want security as well. There are some very important questions to resolve before selecting a provider. Here is a good article on the subject...
    This is well worth a read! http://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-th ... on-130302/
  • Scott1x wrote:
    dinaafifi wrote:
    I am using this VPN provider https://www.waselpro.com/en/ for a couple of months. unblocks Facebook, YouTube, HULU etc.
    They have high speed The best thing is that there is no traffic limit. I am online pretty much the whole time.
    There are a lot of good VPN providers, but speed is not the only factor. You want security as well. There are some very important questions to resolve before selecting a provider. Here is a good article on the subject...
    This is well worth a read! http://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-th ... on-130302/

    Yes I agree that high speed is not only the case buying secure vpn is a valid point and depends what kind of servers they are using also how they satisfy their customers needs. That is the reason I never used paid vpn. I also recommend others that they should go with free proxy.
  • We the frostwire team recommend

    Express VPN

Leave a Comment