Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Make sure to check out our Community Guidelines
http://www.frostwire.com/guidelines

Please be a good neighbor, treat others with respect and patience.
Make friends!

-FrostWire Team

Movie isn't downloading into itunes!!

so i downloaded a movie onto my computer because i'm going to be going on a trip tomorrow! i downloaded it and all but it won't import into itunes and i'm really freaking out. i've tried dragging and dropping , clicking file and add folder to itunes library, dragging it into desktop! the send to itunes tab isn't showing up for the movie! HELP!!!!!

Comments

• amandavkth wrote:
    so i downloaded a movie onto my computer because i'm going to be going on a trip tomorrow! i downloaded it and all but it won't import into itunes and i'm really freaking out. i've tried dragging and dropping , clicking file and add folder to itunes library, dragging it into desktop! the send to itunes tab isn't showing up for the movie! HELP!!!!!
    Be advised that I don't have or use iTunes, so I'm offering very generic advice.
    Is the movie a format that iTunes can handle?
    Is this appropriate? http://catfangz.com/frostwire/itunes.html
    Under Tools, there is a rebuild iTunes item. That might help.
    You should be able to do it manually. The key is to knowing WHERE these files are so you can manipulate them to be loaded into your players play list. This is simple to discover. Go to Tools>Options and >BitTorrent and look at the Torrent Data Save Folder. This is where FrostWire is loading received files.

Whatever you have done in the past to load data from a folder, you should be able to do now, to load data from your FrostWire receive area. Make sure you completely terminate FrostWire first.

There is also an option under Tools>Options>iTunes that you can turn on. Since I don't have iTunes, I don't know what it does, but if you use iTunes, it makes sense to have it on, I'd guess.
  • Very few movies will install into iTunes and you would be much better off using a player such as The VLC Player to play your videos.

Additionally many videos that will load into itunes will not load on iPods or other iOS products, and while conversion is a possibility, it is time consuming and difficult
  • amandavkth wrote:
    so i downloaded a movie onto my computer because i'm going to be going on a trip tomorrow! i downloaded it and all but it won't import into itunes and i'm really freaking out. i've tried dragging and dropping , clicking file and add folder to itunes library, dragging it into desktop! the send to Itunes tab isn't showing up for the movie! HELP!!!!!

You need to process it thru a pre-processor program such as "Handbrake" which will then convert it to Itunes format:

http://handbrake.fr/downloads.php/

Note: while Handbrake states explicitly that it cannot handle copyrighted material that can be circumvented by frontending it with any of the programs designed to do so. I won't put the names in here for obvious reasons. Google search would be your friend here.

Handbrake isn't fast and consumes a lot of CPU power but it gets the job done. Available for MAC or Windows.
  • The trouble to me about iTunes movies is about how to play iTunes movies on android tablet. We know all iTunes movies are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If you are eager to enjoy iTunes movies on any devices freely. You may need to remove DRM from iTunes movies at first. DRM Media Converter for Mac is the tool for all iTunes users to get rip of iTunes DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to multiple common formats at 30x faster speed with zero loss quality. Maybe you can learn its detail functions on here. Hope this point is useful to you. Good luck.

Leave a Comment