Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Make sure to check out our Community Guidelines
http://www.frostwire.com/guidelines

Please be a good neighbor, treat others with respect and patience.
Make friends!

-FrostWire Team

Using Frostwire with a corporate cloud

Hi guys, first time poster here.

I have kind of an out there question. We have this cloud telephony service at my office and I was wondering if it would be possible to use it in conjunction with Frostwire to access files from the office remotely in a p2p sense.

I hope that question makes sense, any ideas would be great

Cheers,
JK

Comments

• johnkerr wrote:
    Hi guys, first time poster here.

I have kind of an out there question. We have this cloud telephony service at my office and I was wondering if it would be possible to use it in conjunction with Frostwire to access files from the office remotely in a p2p sense.

I hope that question makes sense, any ideas would be great

Cheers,
    JK

I strongly suspect that this is a spam post, to get the url on the board, so I've removed the url and will attempt to respond.

From what I saw, its a telephone service. Just another telephone service. Are you asking can FrostWire be use on dial up? The answer would be yes. Any unimpeded connection to the internet should work with FrostWire. If you want to put corporate files on FrostWire, this can be done in a reasonably secure manner using trackerless torrents and/or magnet links. You could set up a folder system which includes a unique file, so the hash could never be duplicated. As long as the magnet and torrent are controlled, your data should be secure.

Your limiting factor would be line speed. Normal dial up is rather slow.

Leave a Comment