Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Make sure to check out our Community Guidelines
http://www.frostwire.com/guidelines

Please be a good neighbor, treat others with respect and patience.
Make friends!

-FrostWire Team

5.1.4 version can't finish install

I'm running Windows 7, service pack 1 and have the latest Java updates.

The problem is that when I'm installing the 5.1.4 version when it gets to the 'BitTorrent Sharing Settings' page there is no 'Next' button so the installation is effectively stopped at that point. I have uninstalled my old version and tried re-installing the new, but the same problem occurs. The old version would not open once I had attempted to install the new version.

Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you.

Comments

• I'm not sure why the old version would not open .. however please try dragging the installation window up and then stretching it down. Seeding Options, one of which you must select and a Next button underneath should be revealed.

Let us know if you need more help.
  • I can't believe the answer was so simple. Thank you for taking the time to help me with this, that did the trick.

FYI, one of your competitors sent me 'help' to the problem with instructions on how to download their program.
  • It is a minor but very annoying problem which should be solved soon.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I should point out that there are competitors, who I would like to think, do not sink to hijack attempts on forum members, and then there are scam merchants who dupe people into using something they did not ask for or want, and could well be harmful in one way or another.

if it is not too much trouble, it would be very helpful if you could Private Message me with some details of your "offer". If it was one of the latter type we have no wish to have our members bothered by them. (click on the PM icon under my name on the right)

Thanks very much, in advance :)

Leave a Comment