Buy VPN - Never trust a VPN Provider that doesn't take Bitcoin
Welcome everybody to the new FrostWire forums.

Expect a bit of breakage the following days as we adjust to this new platform.

We thank you for your patience.
-FrostWire Team

Can I have FrostWire tunes automatically be saved to iTunes

I currently have to import all Frostwire downloads into my iTunes Music Library. Is there a way to automatically have the Frostwire downloads be saved to iTunes Library?

Comments

• Here is the fastest way I have found to do this;
    From your Start menu click Run...
    Enter %homepath%
    From the window that appears drag the Shared folder to iTunes.
  • I've done that and now have a folder on iTunes for Frostwire downloads, but I can't drag them into the iPod playlist unless I first "import" them into the Music Library...was hoping to have the Frostwire download automatically go into the music library so I don't have to do the Import.
  • In Preferences, select iTunes > Importing and check the box for "Enable iTunes importing"

I see you are on the PC version - I assume it works the same way as the Mac version which I am using...
  • No...this still isn't working...any other suggestions?
  • I'm afraid fever's suggestion only works for Mac. You can select the iTunes music Library as your download folder, but you still have to manually import the songs into iTunes and apparently doing this CAN cause problems in Windows. The other solution is to add the tunes from your download folder. You have the option in iTunes of copying the files to your iTunes folder or not. If you elect to copy the tunes, you can then delete the files from the download folder(or keep 2 copies of each song) There is no way to have the tunes added automatically in Windows, except as a playlist which will not transfer to iPod.

I hope that helps ...from a Mac user:)
  • edited October 2010
    hi to all..
    thanks for all the information ive learned in this site..
    btw im new here and i wanna join in this site..
    please accept me..
    thanks a lot and God Bless..
  • edited March 2011
    I'm afraid fever's suggestion only works for Mac. You can select the iTunes music Library as your download folder, but you still have to manually import the songs into iTunes and apparently doing this CAN cause problems in Windows. The other solution is to add the tunes from your download folder. You have the option in iTunes of copying the files to your iTunes folder or not. If you elect to copy the tunes, you can then delete the files from the download folder(or keep 2 copies of each song) There is no way to have the tunes added automatically in Windows, except as a playlist which will not transfer to iPod.[url=http:/this is where i tried to hide my spam links/wwwurl]
    i hope that helps ...from a Mac user:)

No...this still isn't working...any other suggestionson how i can spam this forum without being caught?
  • nope, sorry, nice try though, hiding your spam in somebody elses quote, still failed.

Leave a Comment